I can say with out a doubt that a lot of you most likely suffer from “having to clean you room syndrome.” This can be caused by your mom or dad walking into your room and saying “this place looks like a dumpster.” I personally, have this disease primarily because my bed takes up 80% of my room. The other 20 percent consists of a desk that can barely fit in so as you can see I am very crowded so things get a little messy. I don’t know your story but, I bet it’s one of laziness and crowdedness. So let your voice be heard if you have this and spread awareness.
The Messy Room phenomenon